Power your Employees. Power your Organization. Power your Opportunities.
PowerED™ offers a variety of services to its valued partners, including:
- Consulting services to develop a digital learning strategy or a training & development plan
- Creative services, including content creation, instructional design, and course production to develop an online offering
- Hosting services to deliver client courses on the PowerED™ Learning Management System (LMS) – D2L Brightspace
- Licensing services to share pre-packaged, off-the-shelf PowerED™ course content on the client’s LMS
PowerED™ is highly experienced in creating purposefully built, engaging, and enriched online learning experiences. The PowerED™ team is comprised of a diverse group of talent including an extensive network of instructional designers, course developers, and content creators. We have access to multiple skillsets including:
- Instructional design
- Project management
- Interactive development
- Graphic design
- Technical writing
- Subject Matter Experts – across a variety of disciplines
- Quality assurance
- User experience design and user interface designs
- Video production/post-production
- Accessibility assessments
- Testing and reviews
PowerED™ partners with many different client organizations including the Rick Hansen Foundation, CPHR Alberta, Save-On-Foods, Princess Auto Limited, Canadian Football League, Algoma University, Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity, and more.
PowerED™ can assist in offsetting the costs of investing in online professional development courses and certificates. The Canada Job Grant provides businesses with the opportunity to develop their workforce at a reduced cost and we can help guide you through this process.
Companies can be eligible for up to $300,000 per year in reimbursements. The job grant can cut up to two-thirds of the cost of employee training, up to a maximum of $10,000 per employee per year.
Each Province and Territory has its own rules and regulations regarding the delivery and processing of job grant applications. To find out more about job grants in your area, use the map below:follow the applicable link below: