How It Works
Complete at your own pace
6-8 hours of total learning
Interested in organizational pricing? Connect with PowerED™ today.
- Cultivate a greater sense of purpose by tapping into your core values, identifying your key strengths, connecting with your wider community, and practicing awe and gratitude.
- Reflect upon the commitments, desired changes, and goals in your life that are most important to you.
- Fulfill fundamental aspects of goal-setting, while drawing on a variety goal-setting strategies, frameworks, and models.
- Create a flow-conducive environment, minimize distractions, and develop supportive habits to improve your productivity and focus.
- Recognize the importance of taking restorative breaks, practicing self-care, and developing self-compassion.
- Routinely reflect upon and adjust your goals as life circumstances and priorities evolve.
Is this an instructor-led course?
This course is designed to be self-paced with all materials you need for successful completion contained within the learning platform. The course is an immersive experience that includes a mix of content including video introductions and video content, audio files, impactful readings, learning checks, and interactive elements – all which can be completed at your own pace.
How much time will I need to spend?
The course is structured to be completed at your own pace. Total learning time is 6-8 hours, but you set your own schedule! The learning environment will be available for 30 days to complete the course.
Do I have to be online at a certain time of day?
No, you do not have to be online at a specific time. You complete the coursework at the times and places that fits your schedule. Each course is designed for working professionals who are balancing their work, family and community commitments.
When do I start?
You can start the course as soon as you register! You will automatically be directed to the interactive learning environment.
How long will I have access to the course?
You will have 30 days from the time of registration to complete the course. Total learning time is 6-8 hours.
What is the refund policy?
No refunds will be issued for courses. Refunds may be considered under exceptional circumstances on a case-by-case basis. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Are there tests or quizzes involved?
There will be an assessment after each unit. All assessments are designed to be accessible and easy to complete by engaging in the course content. Within each module, you will have the answers to each assessment.
What are the computer requirements for this course?
You should have access to a Mac, PC, or tablet with an Internet connection, with Safari, Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Firefox as a browser. Here is a link that outlines browser support:
For virtual sessions:
- Web camera and microphone
Learners that want to use their smart phone to access the courses can also download the D2L Pulse App for free to access the course available on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.d2l.brightspace.student.android&hl=en_CA
Or the Apple App Store: https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/brightspace-pulse/id1001688546
Does this course have prerequisites?
This course does not have a required prerequisite.
Who do I contact if I need help?
You can contact email@example.com for assistance with any questions you may have. We are here to help!